We are now taking booking for this years Village Day.
• Codicote Charities & Organisations F.O.C.
• Craft Stalls & Farmers Market £ 15.00
• Private & Trade Stalls £ 15.00
• Charity (information or Bric-a-brac etc) £ 15.00
• Registered Charity (Game or Activity) F.O.C. *
*Limited to 1 stall per organisation.
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
• No water pistols or Water Balloons to be sold.
• No Candy Floss
• No Goldfish or live animals as prizes
• No catering stalls / vehicles without prior consent. This includes stalls providing sandwiches, teas and coffee. Any pre-approved stalls must provide copies of hygiene certificates and catering insurance at time of booking.
• Any stalls not conforming to these terms will be asked to leave
• Evidence of Stall Holders Insurance to be provided at time of booking.
• Stalls-holders to be set-up on the field by 12.30pm latest. Arrival from 9 a.m. onwards and should arrive by 12.00 latest due to road closures.
• Stall holders should remain on the field with their stalls until at least 5pm.
• Stall allocation is only provisional until full payment is received and fees will only refunded if Codicote Village Day is cancelled. Payment must be received in advance (either by cheque or Bank Transfer) there will be no facility to ‘PAY ON THE DAY’ this year.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO PROVISION FOR POWER AND WE DO NOT SUPPLY TABLES, CHAIRS OR GAZEBOS NOR ARE WE ABLE TO ASSIST IN THE ERECTION OF MARQUEES ETC.
Please return the booking form with payment and certificates where appropriate asap.